Taste & Versatility
Any Product. Always Almonds.
In the world of versatility, no food, no ingredient and certainly no other nut can compare to almonds. With their cravable, buttery taste and one-of-a-kind crunch, California Almonds pair perfectly with all kinds of cuisines by adding subtle flavour and multidimensional texture without overpowering other ingredients. Plus, almonds are available in an impressive array of unique and inspiring forms fit for any product or formulation you can dream up.
- California Almonds are available in 15 different forms, many with a powerful crunch. California almonds are reported as the favourite nut among food professionals because of their taste (70%), versatility (45%), and texture (43%).1
- Research shows that over 80% of consumers perceive a product or dish with almonds to be “better tasting” and “more interesting.”2
- Consumers worldwide rate almonds as the nut that best delivers crunch and 63% of them say almonds are fun to eat.3
Even more exciting, with so many different forms to work with, almonds fit seamlessly into most major food categories and dish types.
- Whole natural
- Almond Flour
- Almond Meal
- Almond Oil
- Almond Butter
- Almond Paste
- Almond Milk
Click here for a full description of the different almond forms.
1. Volume Driver Attitudes, Awareness and Usage Survey, Sterling-Rice Group, 2010.
2. Almond Consumer Attitudes, Awareness and Usage Survey, Sterling-Rice Group, 2011.
3. Global Perceptions Study, Sterling-Rice Group, 2013.