Crunch into 23 a Day
We all know almonds make a great snack—in fact, we’re eating some right now—but what you may not know is exactly how many almonds are in the perfect portion. Here, we’ll make it easy for you.
Just remember 1-2-3. 1 ounce of almonds, or about 23 almond nuts, is the ideal daily portion recommended by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. And if you’re not a big counter, think of it as a handful or about the size of…
- An ice cream scoop. Sweet.
- A shot glass. Bottoms up.
- A 3"x3" sticky note. Note to self.
- A baby food jar. Fuss-free measuring.
- A ¼-cup measuring cup. Everyone’s got one.
- An almond tin. Get your own.
An ice cream scoop. Sweet.
A shot glass. Bottoms up.
A 3" x 3" sticky note. Note to self.
A baby food jar. Fuss-free measuring.
A ¼-cup measuring cup. Everyone`s got one.
An almond tin.